- Get it by Thursday, September 28 , Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Supercharge and customize your PC
Now you can get the most out of your PC with the fun and practical projects packed inside this easy-to-follow guide. Produced in conjunction with CNET.com, the place you go for the latest in tech and consumer electronics, this book shows you how to exploit the media, communications, networking, and security features of your PC. You'll also find out how to add powerful hardware and software, improve performance, and expand your computer's capabilities.
Inside, you'll find 24 self-contained projects, clear step-by-step instructions, a list of tools needed at the beginning of each project, and hundreds of helpful photos and screenshots. With CNET Do-It-Yourself PC Upgrade Projects, you'll be able to take your PC to peak performanceand beyond.
- Transform your PC into a video phone
- Add two or more extra monitors so you can see all your work at once
- Set up your PC as a recording studio
- Create a permanent wireless network or a temporary one
- Back up your data safelyand restore it
- Digitize your paper documents for safekeeping
- Secure your secrets in a virtual locker
- And much more
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 10.70(h) x 0.59(d)|
About the Author
Guy Hart-Davis is the author of more than 40 computer books, including CNET Do-It-Yourself iPod Projects, How to Do Everything with Microsoft Office Word 2007, and How to Do Everything with Microsoft Office Excel 2007.