- Pub. Date:
This Cocktail Recipes Journal, notebook is perfect to record your own cocktails and drink inventions. No more writing on index cards or notes for you to eventually misplace! If you're an organizer, start a personal mixology journal and get your recipes organized. There's no better way than the old fashioned way, paper, and pen and write them down! Each interior page includes a section for the following:
- Table of Contents - Easily find which page the cocktail recipe is on.
- Cocktail Name - Write the name of the cocktail.
- Equipment & Glass Required - Log any equipment or special glass needed.
- Method - Record the process used to mix.
- Ingredients Used - Log the ingredients used.
- Notes - Ideal for recording ratios, mixes, instructions, alcohol content, servings, ideal occasion, ideal garnish, ideal glass, or any other important information you want.
Whether you're experienced, aspiring and new at bartending, or just for mixologists to use at home, it's an easy way you can find and keep track of all your recipes and concoctions. Will make a perfect gift for a bartender. Size is 6x9 inches, white paper, black ink, paperback, soft matte finish cover, guide lined, 108 pages. Get your copy today!