Have you wondered if it is possible to stop intense feelings of worry, anxiety or depression without resorting to medication?
Most depression related medication can have a series of harmful side effects that sometimes leave patients in an even worse state than before.
Cognitive behavioral therapy has been one of the most successful methods of treating and eliminating depression, anxiety and negative thought patterns with little to virtually no side effects.
Here's some of what you can expect to learn inside the pages of this book:
- Discover exactly how to dismantle the most damaging automatic thoughts.
- How to develop a solid foundation of core beliefs so that external factors have little negative impact on the way you think.
- Learn how to take in situations with a more positive perspective and make it a long-term habit.
- How to avoid the most common CBT mistakes that can greatly hinder your progress towards recovery.
- Proven methods to relax your mind and body and disrupt stress and depression patterns.
Other than following the advice inside this guide, no previous skill or specific knowledge is required to get started with CBT.
There is a large amount of CBT practitioners that have learned how to harness emotions and thoughts to 'rewire' the way their mind works for good.
Unlike depression or anxiety medication, the CBT principles will reward you with long lasting results when correctly applied to your life.
There is no better time to start the journey towards a healthier mind and body. Start by practicing CBT today!
|Publisher:||Freedom Bound Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||5.00(w) x 8.00(h) x 0.22(d)|
About the Author
John Roberts is the host of the Speed Channel’s top-rated programs NASCAR® Raceday and Victory Lane. From the Daytona 500 to the Labor Day Classic, John Roberts travels to race cities every week to broadcast live with co-hosts Kyle Petty and Kenny Wallace.
M.B. Roberts is the author of fifteen books including Sign of Life and Bear’s Boys.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: CBT Simplified
Chapter 2: Dismantling Automatic Thoughts
Chapter 3: The Magic of Journaling
Chapter 4: Activity Planning
Chapter 5: Situational Exposure
Chapter 6: Core Beliefs Intense Automatic Thoughts
Chapter 7: Disrupting Stress and Depression
Chapter 8: The Power of Gratitude