The definitive endodontics reference, Cohen’s Pathways of the Pulp is known for its comprehensive coverage of leading-edge information, materials, and techniques. It examines all aspects of endodontic care, from preparing the clinician and patient for endodontic treatment to the role the endodontist can play in the treatment of traumatic injuries and to the procedures used in the treatment of pediatric and older patients. Not only does Hargreaves and Cohen’s 10th edition add five chapters on hot new topics, it also includes online access! As an Expert Consult title, Cohen’s Pathways of the Pulp lets you search the entire contents of the book on your computer, and includes five online chapters not available in the printed text, plus videos, a searchable image collection, and more. For evidence-based endodontics research and treatment, this is your one-stop resource!
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||113 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
About the Author
Table of ContentsIntro: A View to the Future
2. Radiographic Interpretation NEW!
3. Case Assessment and Treatment Planning
4. Pain Control NEW!
5. Tooth Morphology, Isolation, and Access Prep
6. Cleaning and Shaping of the Root Canal System
7. Obturation of the Root Canal System
8. Non-Surgical Re-Treatment
9. Periradicular Surgery
10. Regenerative Endodontics
11. Evaluation Outcomes NEW!
12. Structure and Functions of the Dental-Pulp Complex
13. Pulpal Reactions to Caries and Dental Procedures
14. Endodontic Microbiology and Treatment of Infections
15. Pathobiology of Apical Periodontitis
16. Root Resorption NEW!
17. Diagnosis of the Non-Odontogenic Toothache
18. Management of Endodontic Emergencies
19. Management of Iatrogenic Events NEW!
20. Dental Trauma
21. Cracks and Fractures
22. Restoration of the Endodontically Treated Tooth
23. Pediatric Endodontics
24. Endodontic and Periodontic Interrelationships
25. Effects of Age on Endodontics
26. Vital Pulp Therapy NEW!
27. Bleaching Procedures NEW!
28. Understanding and Managing the Anxious Patient (online)
29. Endodontic Records and Legal Responsibilities (online)
30. Endodontic Practice Management (online)