Ever since its first edition this title has remained the definitive tutorial and reference on ColdFusion and related technologies. As ColdFusion has evolved and matured, so has this book - and to the development community this book is part of the ColdFusion experience. This new edition is scheduled to be part of the ColdFusion 5 launch.
This new edition will be updated to cover new features and options in ColdFusion 5, the next major upgrade for this product.
This book teaches all the basics required to be able to create complete and professional applications, including:
- Create real-time, secure, scalable, web based applications
- Use the new ColdFusion Studio development tools, including the WYSIWYG editor and the interactive SQL query builder
- Developer Intranet applications to interact with existing corporate databases
- Create secure e-commerce sites
- Use the new debugging tools and features
- Generate business graphics using the new graphing engine
- Implement security and access control
- Create reusable components
- Build complete applications from the ground up
|Product dimensions:||7.31(w) x 9.10(h) x 2.18(d)|
About the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
This is THE BOOK to learn Cold Fusion from. In addition, it makes an excellent reference for developers of all levels. It's well written and organized. The only thing I've noticed that I think it's missing is more clarification on the CFLOOP tag, but overall it's an outstanding book.
This book has been a great improvement over the previous. Now with the reference CD and extra material, this book is a great pick. Not only does it cover ColdFusion, but also programming methodologies and other technologies that go with ColdFusion.