Collaborative Analysis of Student Work: Improving Teaching and Learning available in Paperback
- Pub. Date:
- Association for Supervision & Curriculum Development
- ideas for setting up effective study groups
- strategies for documenting students' progress toward learning standards
- methods for reflecting on professional growth
- ways to share the benefits with colleagues and students.
This system of professional inquiry challenges you to examine your beliefs about what students can do and helps you identify which teaching methods are working most successfully. You and your colleagues can acquire deeper insight into the link between your instruction and each student's learningand enhance your ability to help every student succeed.