Collaborative Engineering for Product Design and Development / Edition 2 available in Hardcover
- Pub. Date:
- American Scientific Publishers
Collaborative Engineering for Product Design and Development provides an in depth analysis of the collaborative technologies, processes and methodologies to support the product design and development process. The materials covered in the textbook attempt to integrate leading edge research concepts in collaborative product development with current practices in the real world. The book is written by renowned experts in the field of collaborative product development and provided total coverage of current technologies and tools and their applications to the product development. The book is an excellent text and a perfect reference for upper-level undergraduate and graduate students, researchers, engineers and practitioners in the field of collaborative product design, development and engineering, industrial engineering, manufacturing engineering and computer integrated manufacturing.
- New ideas in collaborative design and manufacturing including product design and development, team designs, virtual enterprise integration and group decision-making.
- A complete reference dealing with the issues related to collaborative product development environment.
- Text designed for a one semester graduate course in collaborative product design and manufacturing.
- Provides up-to-date research in the areas of collaborative product development and integrated manufacturing.
- Includes web-based collaborative design, global manufacturing, distributed computing, and decision making.
- Latest developments in software implementations of collaborative engineering systems.
- Each chapter is fully cross-referenced and provides extensive list of references for further reading.
- Numerous figures, tables, and examples are provided for easy access and understanding.
|Publisher:||American Scientific Publishers|
|Product dimensions:||8.60(w) x 11.00(h) x 0.70(d)|