- Pub. Date:
Collected Sci-Fi Stories – Pack 2 contains the following previously released science fiction novelettes and novellas:
07. The Librarian. Five smart schoolchildren inquire on the weird behavior of their new librarian. On the night they set out to investigate, they discover a fantastic world they would never have imagined.
08. Float City. An acrophobic police lieutenant tasked with thickening security for the Christmas rush on New Paris, a satellite orbiting Earth, faces a series of increasingly dangerous incidents which threaten to destroy it along with eighty thousand unaware vacationers.
09. Oblivion Island. Felix Morrow’s memorable vacation has just started, but as the days go by and most inopportune setbacks delay his wife and daughter’s arrival, he begins to suspect something is not quite right.
10. The Forgiveness Machine. A greedy businessman haunted on his deathbed by the thought of the many people he’s ruined in his life, seeks a late forgiveness. He turns to his inventor son, who develops and casts an oneiric network all over the country in a collective dream.
11. Art.Hu.R. An artificial person appointed with the task of maintaining a spaceship on her millenary journey to a far away planet has to fight against impossible odds to get the half a million unaware passengers aboard safe and sound to their destination.
12. Figment. A police lieutenant resorts to a telepathic individual to find the murderer among four suspects, but when her mind is attacked by a virus and he begins to recall things happened to others, he realizes there is much more at stake than meets the eye.
This collection of science fiction short stories, novelettes, and novellas is about 119,000 words.