Appropriate for courses in College Algebra at the Freshman/Sophomore level.
Sobel and Lerner provide teachers with a teachable text and students with a readable text that will properly prepare them for future courses, particularly precalculus. The text is designed specifically to ease the transition to precalculus and directly involve the graphing calculator.
|Edition description:||4th ed|
|Product dimensions:||8.03(w) x 10.00(h) x 1.47(d)|
Table of Contents
1. Fundamentals of Algebra.
2. Linear and Quadratric Functions with Applications.
3. Polynomial and Rational Functions.
4. Circles, Additional Curves, and the Algebra of Functions.
5. Exponential and Logarithmic Functions.
6. Linear Systems, Matrices and Determinants.
7. The Conic Sections.
8. Sequences and Series.
9. Permutations, Combinations, Probability.
Graphing Calculator Appendix.
Answers to Odd-Numbered Exercises and Chapter Tests.