This is the only guide available that contains objective information on every accredited college in the United States2,200 four-year colleges and universities, and 1,700 two-year community colleges and technical schools. With its clearly laid-out entries and more than 40 indexes, the College Handbook 2015 by The College Board is also the fastest, easiest way for students to narrow a college search and compare the schools that they're interested in.
• comprehensive listings of admission requirements, majors, sports, on-campus activities and campus computing
• targeted information for home-schooled students and students considering community college as an option
• useful features for black and Hispanic students
• tables of early decision and wait-list outcomes show information that can't be found in any other guide
• planning calendar and worksheets help students organize their applications and stay on track
• purchasers qualify for a $10 discount on The Official SAT Online Course™, when purchased through College Board website, the only SAT course offered by the test maker
• updated annually by a team of editors who verify information with each collegemaking the College Handbook 2015 the best college reference guide available
|Product dimensions:||8.20(w) x 10.90(h) x 3.10(d)|
About the Author
The College Board is a not-for-profit membership association whose mission is to connect students to college success and opportunity. Founded in 1900, the College Board is composed of more than 5,700 schools, colleges, universities, and other educational organizations. Each year, the College Board serves 7 million students and their parents, 23,000 high schools, and 3,800 colleges through major programs and services in college readiness, college admission, guidance, assessment, financial aid, and enrollment. Among its widely recognized programs are the SAT®, the PSAT/NMSQT®, the Advanced Placement Program® (AP®), SpringBoard® and ACCUPLACER®. The College Board is committed to the principles of excellence and equity, and that commitment is embodied in all of its programs, services, activities, and concerns.