Are you about to start college?
Are you a struggling college student who needs to get on track?
Or are you just looking for a more fulfilling college experience?
Yes? Then this is a "must-have" for you.
This is the 2nd edition of the book that has helped many students find instant SUCCESS in all 4 years of college, by the author of the highly successful (& international hit) "Algebra in Words" series.
This book is much more than a "survival guide." It's a book of INSIDER SECRETS, STRATEGIES & STORIES that only a true insider can give (see below).
Here are a few of the UNIQUE TOPICS you'll find in this book:
• A Checklist of Items for Move-In
• The Importance of Parties
• How to Do a Thorough Room Inspection to Save Money
• What to Put in Your Roommate Agreement Contract
• Commuters: How to Find Parking When the Lot is Filled
• You & Your Resident Advisor
• Using Your Ears to Get A's
• How to Never Lose Your Keys & ID Card
• Be on Your Professor's Good Side
• How to Do Best on Tests
• Save Hundreds of Dollars on Books
• Getting Free Books
• The Best Ways to Sell Books and Get the Most Money
• How to Get Early Class Registration
• Shocking Stats on Drugs, Alcohol & Sex
• Facts on STDs & Pregnancy
• When to Use Your Phone In Class
• How to Break the Vicious Sleep-Cycle (Falling Asleep in Class; Can't Fall Asleep at Night)
• What Does Appendicitis Feel Like? (because many young adults get it but don't realize it)
• The Most Unlikely People Get DUIs
• How Much Does Alcohol Poisoning Cost?
• Common Viruses & Infections
• The Best Jobs for College Students (many updates)
• Do I Want to Be an RA?
• Controlling Your Social Media Imprint
• Parking Tickets & How to Get Them Dismissed
• The Importance of Being Nice
• Classroom Etiquette
• Understand How a Professor Thinks & Evaluates You
• Is There Such Thing as a Student Question?
• Preventing School Violence - How to Seek Help, or
• How to Identify & Report a Dangerous Student
• Real Job Interview Q & A's
• How to Use Jumper Cables When Your Car Battery Dies
• How to Keep Organized
• Book Recommendations
• Tips on Paying for School
• Community vs. State vs. Private School - Are They Much Different?
• Resident vs. Commuter - Which is Better for You?
• Who are Better: Adjuncts or Full-Timers?
• How to Avoid the "Rent-Trap"
• Inspiring Quotes
• & Many More
What makes Gregory P. Bullock the ULTIMATE INSIDER? He's been a(n):
-Undergrad Student (state school on part scholarship, part loan)
-Grad Student (private school)
-Intern (2 summers during undergrad)
-Teaching Assistant (grad school with yearly stipend & full tuition remitted)
-Graduated with Ph.D. w/ Honors
-Adjunct Professor at 5 Community Colleges and 1 University
-Lived in a Dorm & Apartment (2 years each)
-Author of 4 Full-Length Books
-Also Works Full-Time in the Private Sector (pharmaceutical industry)
... And Still Has a Social Life!
This book makes a perfect gift for high school graduates and college students (in any year).
The eBook contains exclusive hyperlinks for easy topic jumping.
You can even send the eBook as a gift through email.
Gregory P. Bullock is also the author of:
"ALGEBRA IN WORDS: A Guide of Hints, Strategies and Simple Explanations" (2014),
"ALGEBRA IN WORDS 2" (2015),
"WORD PROBLEMS DECODED" (2015)
"ALGEBRA IN WORDS 3: Notes for Algebra 2, College Algebra & Pre-Calculus (2016, eBook only)