Show students how to make progress towards Cambridge Checkpoint and IGCSE success with these skills-focused resources. Series edited by Julia Burchell and Mike Gould, this book offers rich, engaging, and comprehensive coverage of the Cambridge Secondary 1 curriculum at Stage 8, with expert teacher support.
• Focused on improving skills—full coverage of the Cambridge Secondary 1 curriculum with clear learning outcomes in each lesson plan
• Organized by writing type—lesson plans will cover reading, writing, speaking and listening, and grammar and punctuation and build towards a purposeful final task aligned with the assessment outcomes and mark scheme criteria.
• Supports progression—shows students how to improve via modeling, differentiated and scaffolded activities, and end-of-chapter self-assessment tasks and checklists
• A clear lesson-by-lesson approach—allows teachers easily to use the resources in the classroom and to dip in to support their own schemes of work
• The most comprehensive teacher support—full schemes of work and detailed, differentiated lesson plans that share the best aspects of UK practice with international teachers, including those who are not primarily EFL or ESL teachers by training
|Product dimensions:||8.25(w) x 11.75(h) x (d)|
About the Author
Mike Gould is a former Head of English and a university Lecturer in English and Education, who has written more than 150 books for students and teachers in the UK and overseas.