1. Colonialism Now and Then: Colonial Latin American Studies in the Light of the Predicament of Latin Americanism.
2. On the issues of Academic Colonization and Responsibility when Reading and Writing about Colonial Latin America today.
Alvaro Lelix Bolanos
3. Pre-Columbian Pasts and Indian Presents in Mexican History.
4. Confronting Imaginations: Towards an alternative reading of the Codice Mendoza.
5. Narrating Colonial Interventions: Dom Diego de Torres, Cacique of Turmeque in the New Kingdom of Granada.
Luis Fernando Restrepo
6. (Post-)colonial Sublime: Order and Indeterminacy in Eighteenth-century Spanish American Poetics and Aesthetics.
7. Gendered Crime and Punishment in New Spain: Inquisitional Cases Against Ilusas.
8. Representing Gender, Deviance, and Heterogeneity in the Eighteenth-century Peruvian Newspaper Mercurio Peruano.
9. The Dragon and the Seashell: British Corsairs, Epic Poetry, and Creole Nation in Viceregal Peru.
Jose Antonio Mazzotti
11. History and Plunder in El Carnero: Writing, among Indians, a History of Spaniards and Euro-Americans in Colonial Spanish America.
Alvaro Felix Bolanos
10. The Literary Appropriation of the American Landscape: The Historical Novels of Abel Posse and Juan Jose Saei and Their Critics.