'Cats In Hats' is one of the stationery series: 'Color My Cover Cat Notebook Journals' Collection.
This 6" x 9" notebook has a chic, matte-finish cover featuring an image of lots of cats in hats on both the front and back cover. The image is on a white background which allows you to color in the cover to your own personal style.
Coloring isn't just for children but it is also for adults too and it is a great way to relax, de-stress and have fun, so this book is designed for colorists of all ages to enjoy. It has been proven that a creative activity such as coloring is a fantastic form of art therapy and can help create wellness and mindfulness both in the body and mind.
This elegant journal consists of 100 ruled pages of cream paper and is a great addition to anyone's stationery collection.
- Makes a great personal journal for writing down your daily thoughts or for jotting down notes and ideas.
- 100 lined, opaque, cream pages.
- 6"x9" 15.2cm wide x 22.9 cm high.
- Smooth paper that is perfect for pens or pencils.
- A great gift.
- Great for journaling or can be used as a blank diary.
- A wonderful office supply - exercise book.
- For the best results, it is recommended that you use colored fine tipped sharpies pens to color in your cover.
The 'Color my Cover Journals' are a great gift for: mums, dads, grans, granddads, women, men, teens, anyone who loves coloring and are fans of other coloring books by artists such as Johanna Basford and Millie Marotta.
To be featured on our website in the 'Coloring Gallery', to show off your beautiful coloring, you can share your completed colored covers by emailing them to:
If you would like to receive regular, free and exclusive coloring sheets, sign up to the newsletter at:
Relax, Unwind, Meditate - Have Fun Coloring!