Color Textbook of Pediatric Dermatology / Edition 3 available in Hardcover
- Pub. Date:
- Elsevier Health Sciences
High-quality color photographs enhance this completely updated, practical guide to the diagnosis and treatment of skin diseases in neonates, infants, children, and adolescents. The text features a clinically oriented approach to pediatric skin disorders and includes a differential diagnosis index. New features in the 3rd Edition include greatly expanded patient education handouts and updated diagnostic, genetic, and therapeutic information. Appendix information incorporates a formulary for common dermatologic conditions.
- 500 full-color photographs, 2 full-color line drawings, and 23 one-color line drawings enhance the lucid, practical text.
- A Problem-Oriented Differential Diagnosis Index covers both the front- and end-papers, offering a convenient index for busy practitioners who encounter a difficult or unclear case.
- A concise Dermatopharmacology and Topical Formulary designed specifically for pediatric patients helps clinicians develop therapeutic regimens.
- An expanded Patient Information section enables physicians to duplicate the sheets for use in their own practices. The authors direct readers to the section when appropriate.
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Product dimensions:||8.18(w) x 10.16(h) x 0.77(d)|
Table of Contents
- Structure and Function of the Skin
- Evaluation of Children with Skin Disease
- Bacterial Infections (Pyoderma) and Spirochetal Infections of the Skin
- Fungal and Yeast Infections of Skin
- Viral Infections
- Papulosquamous Disorders
- Sun Sensitivity
- Bullous Diseases and Mucocutaneous Syndromes
- Skin Cysts and Nodules
- Vascular Lesions
- Vascular Reactions; Urticaria, the Erythemas and Purpura
- Hair Disorders
- Nail Disease
- Disorders of Pigmentation: the White and the Brown Lesions
- Immobile and Hypermobile Skin
- Drug Eruptions
- Skin Disorders in Newborns
- Dermatopharmacology and Topical Formulary