148.49 In Stock
Treat a full range of pediatric skin disorders! Concise yet thorough, this clinically oriented reference presents exactly what you need to diagnose and treat numerous dermatologic conditions in neonates, infants, children, and adolescents. Each chapter follows a consistent structure, covering everything from clinical features, differential diagnosis, and pathogenesis...to treatment, patient education, and follow-up care. Patient Education sheets, included in the text, can be photocopied and distributed to help patients and caregivers follow treatment plans for optimal outcomes. The text's up-to-date information - combined with an easy-to-use organization and conversational writing style - make this the ideal "all-in-one" dermatology reference for diagnosing and treating pediatric patients.
- Find the guidance you need quickly and easily via a consistent chapter organization.
- Increase your diagnostic accuracy thanks to nearly 600 illustrations which capture the way that conditions present in practice.
- Implement effective therapeutic regimens with a convenient Dermatopharmacology and Topical Formulary.
- Help your patients and their caregivers obtain better treatment outcomes with Patient Education sheets that can be photocopied and distributed.
- Access the book's illustrations and patient education sheets in the office or on the go
- Enhance your clinical knowledge with the latest guidance on diagnosis, therapy, as well as other rapidly changing areas in pediatric dermatology.
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||100 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
Table of Contents1. Structure and function of the skin
2. Evaluation of children with skin disease
5. Bacterial infections (pyodermas) and spirochetal infections of the skin
6. Fungal and yeast infections of the skin
8. Viral infections
9. Papulosquamous disorders
10. Sun sensitivity
11. Bullous diseases and mucocutaneous syndromes
12. Skin cysts and nodules
13. Vascular lesions
14. Vascular reactions: urticaria, erythemas and purpuras
15. Hair disorders
16. Nail disorders
17. Disorders of pigmentation: the white lesions and the brown lesions
18. Immobile and hypermobile skin
20. Drug eruptions
21. Skin diseases in newborns
22. Dermatopharmacology and topical formulary