- Pub. Date:
See back cover to see the 12 different designs in the book.
Try out new palettes and keep track of your favorite color combinations! This book is the perfect colorist companion, allowing you to keep track of your media and palettes in one place, putting an end to keeping different bits of paper with color combinations and notes.
- Includes 48 pages with a sample image to try your colors on and room for swatches and notes on colors and blending. With 12 illustrations in a variety of styles
- Perfect for testing new media
- Great place to keep record of what pencils/pens/markers were used to color a particular page for future reference or if you need to put away your supplies before you finish coloring a page
- Perfect for practicing new techniques before trying on a coloring book
- Printed full size 8.5x11" single sided on bright white, 60 lb. paper to allow the use of markers (tuck a couple pages or cardstock behind the page you are working on to prevent marker bleed through to other pages)
Related collections and offers
About the Author
This book series has ways to make coloring easier and more fun. Coloring Press books focus on combining coloring for enjoyment with taking time to pause and reflect about positive things in our busy lives.
Share your palettes and colored pages on the Coloring Press™ Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/coloringpress