1. Expanded internet resources for 26 sessions (video clips, youtubes, music, etc.) now adaptable for use in the Catechumenate period.
2. Three brand new sessions:
§ The Role of the Holy Spirit in the RCIA Journey
§ The Rite of Dismissal and the Liturgy of the Word
§ Lectio Divina: Accepting God's Embrace.
3. A chapter titled: The PRE Precatechumenate or What to Do Before You
Start the Precatechumenate.
4. A new section to emphasise the role and importance of the Word of God.
5. A summary of the Steps and Stages of the RCIA Journey.
6. A new document on how to deal with irregular marriages
7. A clarification in regard to the validity of Confirmation.
8. A sample RCIA registration form.
9. A glossary of RCIA terminology.
Rev. Dr Elio Capra is a lecturer at Catholic Theological College and is a member of the Department of Systematic Theology and Department of Pastoral and General Studies. He lectures in Liturgy and Sacramental Theology. He is a priest of the Salesians of Don Bosco (sdb).