Designed specifically for students, and responding to current market feedback, Routledge Student Statutes offers a comprehensive collection of statutory provisions un-annotated and therefore ideal for LLB and GDL course and exam use. In addition, an accompanying website offers extensive guidance on how to use and interpret statutes, providing valuable tutorial and exam preparation.
The Routledge Student Statutes series collects together, in each volume, all the legislation students need to pass their exams so it is comprehensive, clearly presented, and easy to access.
Routledge Student Statutes provide extensive innovative features, vital in aiding LLB and GDL learning:
- Comprehensive content, with legislation carefully selected to match the common curriculum
- Written by leading experts in each field so students can feel confident in the experience and judgement behind each selection
- Un-annotated, making the series ideal for both course and exam use
- Each title contains alphabetical, chronological and thematic contents listings and is fully indexed making it easy to navigate
- A free Companion Website providing students with extra guidance and testing on how to use and interpret statutes
- Updated annually to incorporate all of the latest legislation covered in UK law syllabi
- Highly competitive price makes Routledge Student Statutes the statutes series of choice
About the Author
Dr Marc Moore is a Lecturer in the Faculty of Laws, University College London.
Table of Contents
Preface. Partnership Act 1890. Theft Act 1968. Companies Act 1985. Company Directors Disqualification Act 1986. Insolvency Act 1986. Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. Limited Liability Partnerships Act 2000. Council Regulation (EC) No 2157/2001 of 8 October 2001 on the Statute for a European company (SE). The Insolvency Act 1986, Section 72A (Appointed Date) Order 2003 (SI 2003/2095). The Insolvency Act 1986 (Prescribed Part) Order 2003 (SI2003/2097). Companies Act 2006. Fraud Act 2006. Bankruptcy and Diligence etc. (Scotland) Act 2007. The Companies (Disclosure of Auditor Remuneration and Liability Limitation Agreements) Regulations 2008 (SI 2008/489). The Companies (Model Articles) Regulations 2008 (SI 2008/3229). The Combined Code on Corporate Governance (Financial Reporting Council, June 2008). The Takeover Code (The Takeover Panel, March 2009). United Kingdom Listing Authority Listing Rules (LR). United Kingdom Listing Authority Disclosure Rules and Transparency Rules (DTR)