The Complete Adult Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Fourth Edition provides all the elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plans that satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, third-party payors, and state and federal agencies.
New edition features:
- Empirically supported, evidence-based treatment interventions
- Organized around 43 main presenting problems, including anger management, chemical dependence, depression, financial stress, low self-esteem, and Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Over 1,000 prewritten treatment goals, objectives, and interventions - plus space to record your own treatment plan options
- Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem
- Designed to correspond with the The Adult Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner, Third Edition and the Adult Psychotherapy Homework Planner, Second Edition
|Series:||PracticePlanners Series , #207|
|Edition description:||Revised Edition|
|Product dimensions:||7.00(w) x 10.00(h) x 0.70(d)|
Table of Contents
PracticePlanners® Series Preface.
Sample Treatment Plan.
Antisocial Behavior 18
Attention Defi cit Disorder (ADD)—Adult.
Female Sexual Dysfunction.
Grief / Loss Unresolved.
Impulse Control Disorder.
Intimate Relationship Conflicts.
Low Self- Esteem.
Male Sexual Dysfunction.
Mania or Hypomania.
Obsessive- Compulsive Disorder (OCD).
Panic / Agoraphobia.
Phase of Life Problems.
Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
Sexual Identity Confusion—Adult.
Type A Behavior.
Appendix A: Bibliotherapy Suggestions.
Appendix B: Professional References for Evidence-Based Chapters.
Appendix C: Index of DSM- IV Codes Associated with Presenting Problems.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
This is a book needed for class but it seems like it has alot of very useful ideas for the professional. I am glad I added it to my library.
Cannot comment book was never delivered by B&N