Choosing and getting admitted to the right law school is an important process. A student ready to apply is committing thousands of dollars (and years of loan payments) to this endeavor. This book gives students the benefit of all the information they need about a school (tuition, admissions data, average LSAT scores). We tell students everything they need to know, such as:
- What LSAT score does it take to get in?
- What's the acceptance rate?
- What's the placement rate for graduating students?
- How heavy is the workload?
- Can you expect a high salary?
|Publisher:||Random House Information Group|
|Series:||Princeton Review: Best Law Schools Ser.|
|Edition description:||Older Edition|
|Product dimensions:||8.43(w) x 10.85(h) x 0.91(d)|
About the Author