· The most comprehensive, up-to-date information available—including the latest preliminary diagnosis guidelines from the American College of Rheumatology
· A-to-Z lists of prescription medications, herbal remedies, and natural supplements
· Proven strategies for relieving symptoms—muscle pain, stiff joints, fatigue, sleep problems, depression, irritable bowel syndrome, fibrofog, sexual dysfunction, and more
· Alternative mind/body therapies—acupuncture, acupressure, chiropractic, hypnotherapy, light therapy, massage, neurofeedback, and other methods
· Crucial information on dealing with doctors, health insurance, employment issues, disability, getting pregnant, child rearing, weight control, support groups, and much more
· Plus an easy-to-follow program of diet, exercise, and sleep that will help relieve your pain and restore your quality of life
|Publisher:||St. Martin's Press|
|Series:||Healthy Home Library|
|File size:||229 KB|
About the Author
Deborah Mitchell is a widely published health journalist. She is the author or coauthor of more than three dozen books on health topics, including the Healthy Home Library's 52 Foods and Supplements for a Healthy Heart, 25 Medical Tests Your Doctor Should Tell You About, A Woman's Guide to Vitamins, Herbs, and Supplements, The Complete Book of Nutritional Healing, The Concise Encyclopedia of Women's Sexual and Reproductive Health, and How to Live Well with Early Alzheimer's. Her other titles include The Wonder of Probiotics (coauthored with John R.Taylor, N.D.), Foods That Combat Aging, Your Ideal Supplement Plan in Three Easy Steps, and What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Back Pain (coauthored with Debra Weiner, M.D.).
DEBORAH MITCHELL is a widely published health journalist. She is the author or coauthor of more than three dozen books on health topics, including eight books for the St. Martin’s Press Healthy Home Library series, as well as THE WONDER OF PROBIOTICS (coauthored with John R.Taylor, N.D.), FOODS THAT COMBAT AGING, YOUR IDEAL SUPPLEMENT PLAN IN THREE EASY STEPS, and WHAT YOUR DOCTOR MAY NOT TELL YOU ABOUT BACK PAIN (coauthored with Debra Weiner, M.D.).