Don't be camera shy!
The focus is on the basics.
Presented in concise, intuitive style, this guide has everything amateur photographers need to know to produce great imageswhether shooting in digital or film. Best of all, each chapter includes FAQs and full-color visual examples to turn good shots into great shots. Professional photographer Mark Jenkinson shares tips and tricks for:
• Understanding how the features and controls affect Photographs
• Making the best use of manual, aperture priority, and shutter priority settings
• Shooting moving objects
• Shooting in bright light or nighttime settings
• Adjusting depth of field
• Improving composition and lighting
• Choosing the best format for storing digital images
|Series:||Complete Idiot's Guide Series|
|Product dimensions:||6.08(w) x 9.08(h) x 0.56(d)|
|Age Range:||18 Years|
About the Author
Mark Jenkinson is an award-winning photographer and the author of over 30 photojournalistic feature stories for such magazines as Men's Journal, Fortune, Town & Country, Men's Health, and Discovery, as well as human interest and celebrity/business personality profiles. He's published an estimated 30,000 photographs in virtually every major magazine in the world and teaches photography at New York University's Tisch School of the Arts. His fine art photography is represented by Andrea Meislin Gallery.