Now vegan means vitality and vibrant taste! A simple definition: The vegan diet consists exclusively of foods from the vegetable kingdom and excludes all animal products—meat, poultry, fish, seafood, eggs, dairy, and honey—as well as products which are processed using animal ingredients.
Good health and great flavor have finally come together! Whether you're a full-time vegan or simply looking for an occasional "ideal" meal—one low in saturated fat and cholesterol and high in health-enhancing nutrients and great taste—here is your definitive source for easy and innovative vegan cooking.
It's proven that eating an abundance of foods from the vegetable kingdom leads to a healthier—and perhaps longer—life. But healthful eating doesn't have to be bland and boring! The Complete Vegan Cookbook is your step-by-step guide to creating delicious and satisfying vegan dishes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert. You'll discover more than 200 tempting recipes as well as exciting meal plans for special family meals and entertaining. Now you can experience the health benefits of the vegan diet while enjoying hearty meals and mouthwatering flavor!
Enticing recipes include:
• Southwest Corn, Chard, and Potato Soup
• Yellow Beet and Arugula Salad with Dried Cranberries
• Bulgur and Red Lentil Pilaf with Kale and Olives
• Eggplant Enchiladas with Almond Mole
• Spaghetti with Artichoke-Pistachio Pesto
• Arborio Rice Pudding with Pears
• Oat and Buckwheat Pancakes with Blueberry Sauce
• And many, many more