Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
Ace your preparation for the CompTIA A+ Exams 220-801 and 220-802 with this 2-in-1 Training Kit from Microsoft Press. Work at your own pace through a series of lessons and practical exercises, and then assess your computing technology skills with the online practice test—featuring multiple, customizable testing options to meet your specific needs.
Your Training Kit includes:
- In-depth coverage of all 10 CompTIA domains in Exams 220-801 and 220-802
- Instructive case studies to enhance your performance on the job
- Online practice tests to help you assess your exam readiness
- The entire Training Kit in searchable eBook format
Assess your skills with practice tests. You can work through hundreds of questions using multiple testing modes to meet your specific learning needs. You get detailed explanations for right and wrong answers—including a customized learning path that describes how and where to focus your studies.
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
About the Author
Darril Gibson, MCT, MCSA, MCSE, holds A+, Network+, and Security+ non-Microsoft certifications. He is also a course developer and author of several books.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Computers
- Chapter 2: Understanding Motherboards and BIOS
- Chapter 3: Understanding RAM and CPUs
- Chapter 4: Comparing Storage Devices
- Chapter 5: Exploring Peripherals and Expansion Cards
- Chapter 6: Exploring Video and Display Devices
- Chapter 7: Exploring Printers
- Chapter 8: Working with Laptops
- Chapter 9: Understanding Mobile Devices
- Chapter 10: Working with Customers
- Chapter 11: Introducing Windows Operating Systems
- Chapter 12: Installing and Updating Windows Operating Systems
- Chapter 13: Using Windows Operating Systems
- Chapter 14: Using the Command Prompt
- Chapter 15: Configuring Windows Operating Systems
- Chapter 16: Understanding Disks and File Systems
- Chapter 17: Troubleshooting Windows Operating Systems
- Chapter 18: Introducing Networking Components
- Chapter 19: Exploring Cables and Connectivity
- Chapter 20: Understanding Protocols
- Chapter 21: Comparing IPv4 and IPv6
- Chapter 22: Network Security Devices
- Chapter 23: Exploring Wireless Networking
- Chapter 24: Connecting and Troubleshooting a Network
- Chapter 25: Understanding IT Security
- Chapter 26: Recognizing Malware and Other Threats
- About the Author