Learn, prepare, and practice for CompTIA Healthcare IT Technician HIT-001 exam success with this CompTIA Approved Cert Guide from Pearson IT Certification, a leader in IT Certification learning and a CompTIA Approved Platinum Partner.
Limited Time Offer: Buy CompTIA Healthcare IT Technician HIT-001 Cert Guide and receive a 10% off discount code for the CompTIA Healthcare IT Technician HIT-001 exam. To receive your 10% off discount code:
1. Register your product at pearsonITcertification.com/register
2. Follow the instructions
3. Go to your Account page and click on “Access Bonus Content”
This study guide helps you master all the topics on the new Healthcare IT Technician HIT-001 exam, including
- Healthcare IT roles and trends
- Standards agencies, laws, and regulations
- HIPAA controls and compliance
- Record retention, disposal, and archiving
- Comprehensive coverage of health IT security
- EHR/EMR access roles and responsibilities
- Setup and troubleshooting for EHR/EMR PCs, servers, and networks
- Legal best practices, requirements, and documentation
In this best-of-breed study guide, two leading experts bring together all the knowledge, preparation hints, and test-taking tips you’ll need to succeed on your CompTIA HIT-001 exam, and transition into a successful Healthcare IT career. Their concise, focused approach explains each exam objective from a practical, real-world perspective, helping you quickly identify weaknesses, strengthen conceptual understanding and hands-on skills, and retain everything you’ll need to know.
Every feature of this book is designed to support both efficient exam preparation and long-term mastery:
- Opening Topics Lists define the topics you’ll need to learn in each chapter, with numbering linked directly to official exam objectives
- Concise Tables and Figures bring together knowledge in an easy-to-use format
- Exam Tips call attention to the information that’s most crucial to know for the exam
- Notes provide deeper context and links to additional information
- Key Terms definitions and a complete glossary explain all of the field’s essential terminology
- HIT in the Real World stories link concepts to real HIT work environments
- Chapter Summaries help you quickly review every key topic
- Acronym Drills reinforce learning of important acronyms
- Review Quizzes help you gauge your knowledge; all answers are provided and explained at the end of the book
- Practical Application critical thinking questions deepen your understanding
The companion CD contains the powerful Pearson IT Certification Practice Test Engine, complete with access to a large library of exam-realistic questions. This state-of-the-art assessment engine offers you a wealth of customization options and reporting features to help you study more efficiently! Use step-by-step Study Mode or run a powerful simulation that mimics actual exam conditions. Whenever you want, get a complete assessment of your current knowledge, so you can focus scarce study time where you need it most!
Well-regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, and challenging review questions and exercises, this CompTIA approved study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that will enable you to succeed on the exam the first time.
The CD contains two free, complete practice exams, beep codes, memory tables, and a glossary.
Includes Exclusive Offer for 70% Off Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test
Pearson IT Certification Practice Test minimum system requirements:
Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), or Windows 7; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Client; Pentium class 1GHz processor (or equivalent); 512 MB RAM; 650 MB disc space plus 50 MB for each downloaded practice exam