Computers as Theatre / Edition 2by Brenda Laurel
Pub. Date: 10/01/1993
features a new chapter that takes the reader through virtual reality and beyond to a new level of human computer interaction that is genuinely transforming. Like its predecessor, this book presents a new theory of human-computer activity.
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.26(w) x 9.20(h) x 0.58(d)
Table of Contents
2. Dramatic Foundations, Part I: Elements of Qualitative Structure.
3. Dramatic Foundations, Part II: Orchestrating Action.
4. Dramatic Techniques for Orchestrating Human Response.
5. Design Principles for Human-Computer Activity.
6. New Directions in Human-Computer Activity.
7. Post-Virtual Reality: After the Hype is Over
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews