This practical, comprehensive, and thorough Concealed Carry and Handgun Reference Book will help you take responsibility and prepare for your own Self Defense and Personal Protection.
Col Ben's book is designed for both NEW and EXPERIENCED shooters and is a must read to help you properly use and handle your handgun in various situations. It is formally endorsed by two Concealed Carry organizations and supported by others.
The book's 57 Chapters and 245 images, exhibits, and checklists will help you discover many useful tools, techniques, tactics, and tips for concealed carry, as well as the essentials for self defense and proper handgun skills. Col Ben calls on his 30-years of Air Force service and years of handgun and concealed carry teaching experiences to give you some helpful guides and tips. Selected TOPICS include:
- • A Concealed Carry Checklist with 12 Key Carry Guidelines
- • 8 Fundamentals of Shooting with Tips for Trigger Control, Sight Alignment, Grip, Stance, etc.
- • Top 21 Concealed Carry Handguns with detailed comparisons and rankings
- • The 13 Methods of Carry with comparisons & helpful photos
- • Overcoming the 7 common carry and new shooter Mistakes
- • Criteria for selecting your personal Handgun, Holster, and Gun Belt
- • Legal issues & consideration in the use of Deadly Force
- • Understanding the Criminal Mindset for Situational Awareness
- • Stand Your Ground, Brandishing, Warning Shots, & Disparate Force issues
- • The best technique for Racking any pistol slide
- • Proper Draw from concealed carry with steps and tips
- • Dealing with the various handgun Malfunctions & Stoppages
- • Suggested practice Drills for accuracy and speed
- • Attacks by dangerous Dogs; Traveling Safely & Legally on Airlines with Guns & Ammo, etc.
This book has a wealth of useful and contemporary information for its reasonable price and is an easy-to-read resource and an excellent Reference manual for your bookshelf. Every truly responsible gun owner must read this from cover to cover. You will gain new hands-on insights that just might help save your LIFE.
|Publisher:||Col Benjamin Findley|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.78(d)|
About the Author
Ben has appeared on the History Channel's "Secrets of War" episode 51, Psychological Warfare, and co-authored the Air Force book "Psychological Operations." He was awarded the PSYOPS Outstanding Instructor Award for the U.S. Air Force Special Ops School at Hurlburt Field, FL. "Col Ben" has been teaching at the college level and in the military for over 40 years and has many years of firearms, weapons systems, and shooting experiences. He enjoys recreational shooting for fun and with the International Defensive Pistol Association (IDPA).