Concise Guide To Family Law available in Paperback
135.17 In Stock
This new text is a concise version of Ehrlich s Family Law for Paralegals, which is currently in its 6th edition, developed for use in shorter paralegal courses. The Fundamentals version of Ehrlich s text seeks to provide students with the knowledge and skills they will need to be effective paralegals in a busy family law practice. Without sacrificing the intellectual integrity and depth of the topical coverage, the text is streamlined in order to emphasize the material that is essential for the transition from classroom to office.
- Comprehensive in coverage. The book includes basic coverage of the issues of marriage and divorce, as well as current issues such as non-marital families, child abuse and neglect, and same-sex marriage.
- Helpful real-life examples enhance the textual discussions. Sample forms show students what they will encounter in practice.
- Clear pedagogy including summaries, key terms, and review and discussion questions help students better understand the material and develop their critical thinking and writing skills.
- Mindful of the pressures of a condensed course, historical material and discussions of cutting edge issues and theoretical debates are minimized.
- Includes case summaries, used only to highlight key points.
- The assignments at the end of the chapters are practice-focused, emphasizing key skills paralegals in family law need to know.