Connect Access Card for Understanding Human Anatomy & Physiology / Edition 9 available in Other Format
- Pub. Date:
- McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing
• SmartBook® - an adaptive digital version of the course textbook that personalizes your reading experience based on how well you are learning the content.
• LearnSmart Prep for A&P - Prep is the only adaptive preparation tool available for students today. Areas of individual weakness are identified and remediated in order to help students improve their understanding of core prerequisite content.
• Access to your instructor’s homework assignments, quizzes, syllabus, notes, reminders, and other important files for the course.
• Anatomy & Physiology REVEALED®, a mobile-ready and proven effective virtual tool, allows students exposure to the human body and anytime, anywhere practice. Using state-of-the-art technology, Anatomy & Physiology REVEALED® allows students to view layers of high quality, realistic cadaver images, 3-D Animations, and practice their knowledge of structures through Anatomy & Physiology REVEALED's self quizzes.
• Progress dashboards that quickly show how you are performing on your assignments and tips for improvement.
• The option to purchase (for a small fee) a print version of the book. This binder-ready,loose-leaf version includes free shipping.
Complete system requirements to use Connect can be found here: http://www.mheducation.com/highered/platforms/connect/training-support-students.html
• License Duration: 6 Months
• Language: English
• Imprint: WCB/McGraw-Hill
• Page Count: 0
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.01(d)|
|Age Range:||18 Years|
About the Author
Table of Contents
Part I Human Organization
1. Organization of the Body
2. Chemistry of Life
3. Cell Structure and Function
4. Body Tissues and Membranes
Part II Support, Movement, and Protection
5. The Integumentary System
6. The Skeletal System
7. The Muscular System
Part III Integration and Coordination
8. The Nervous System
9. The Sensory System
10. The Endocrine System
Part IV Maintenance of the Body
12. The Circulatory System
13. The Lymphatic System and Body Defense
14. The Respiratory System
15. The Digestive System
16. The Urinary System and Excretion
Part V Reproduction and Development
17. The Reproductive System
18. Human Development and Birth
19. Human Genetics
Appendix A Reference Figures: The Human Organism
Appendix B Understanding Medical Terminology