Stay present in the moment with Connect and Color: Mindful Dot to Dot, a collection that combines the mindfulness of a connect-the-dots puzzle with the simple joy of coloring. From the very first line you draw to the last, you’ll enjoy the satisfying process of bringing all 40 intricate illustrations to life. From graceful birds; to gorgeous sailboats; to beautiful nature scenes, each finished design, which will never have more than 500 dots, will slowly reveal itself for you to color. Tear-out pages make it easy to share each completed piece with others or frame it for yourself! Take a fun and fulfilling break anytime with Connect and Color: Mindful Dot to Dot.
How to Connect & Color:
• Use pens or pencils that match the colors of the dots you are joining, changing color when the dots and numbers change color.
• Start at number 1, marked with a hollow dot, and draw a straight line to dot 2, marked with a solid dot.
• Keep joining dots in increasing numerical order until you reach a hollow dot.
• Then lift your pen off the paper and move to the next dot, which will also be hollow, before then joining dots again until you reach another hollow dot.
• Continue in this way, joining all dots except pairs of hollow dots, until you’ve joined every dot.
|Publisher:||St. Martin's Press|
|Product dimensions:||8.70(w) x 11.00(h) x 0.50(d)|
About the Author
Gareth Moore is the author of a wide range of brain-training and puzzlebooks for both children and adults, including The Mammoth Book of Brain Games, The Mammoth Book of New Sudoku and The Rough Guide Book of Brain Training.
He is also the creator of online brain training site www.BrainedUp.com and runs the daily puzzle website www.PuzzleMix.com. He gained his Ph.D from Cambridge University (UK) in the field of Machine Learning, and has contributed to various advanced projects for leading technology companies.