In this book, we’ll talk about a few simple but powerful approaches and practices that can help you:
• Develop new communication skills
• Understand others on a more personal level
• Communicate your ideas more effectively
• Accomplish your goals with others
• Establish rapport with new acquaintances
• Improve your business relationships
In today’s hectic world of deadlines, information overload, multitasking and constant technology, we need to be reminded how important it is to let people know how much you care for them.
Connecting with People focuses on others’ emotions, emphasizing the personal side and—most importantly—strives to put a smile on their faces.
“In this book, Anthony Petruzzi presents a new and fresh perspective on an old-fashioned notion of understanding people.”
—Carl James Alaimo, Sr., Psy.D.
|Publisher:||Mill City Press, Inc.|
|Product dimensions:||5.00(w) x 8.00(h) x 0.12(d)|