This book helps someone looking for simple but profitable strategies in investing. It only takes about half an hour a month to monitor the market and decide what stocks to buy and sell.
We can reduce risk in investing by:
• Market Timing via simple technical indicators that are readily available free and simple to use.
We do not want to invest when the market is plunging.
• Market Timing for stocks and sectors.
• Select safer stocks to buy.
• Select safer sectors.
• Diversify via stocks in different sectors and ETFs.
• Produce income via dividends and covered calls.
• A strategy that is safe and performs.
• Avoid pitfalls and common mistakes.
This book uses the advanced strategies described in my other books but in very simplified instructions.
Last Update: 09/2016. 250 pages (6*9)