Construction Equipment Management / Edition 1 available in Hardcover
|Edition description:||New Edition|
|Product dimensions:||6.50(w) x 1.50(h) x 9.50(d)|
About the Author
John E. Schaufelberger is the dean of the College of Built Environments at the University of Washington, USA. He is the co-author of Management of Construction Projects, published by Routledge.
Giovanni C. Migliaccio is Associate Professor in Construction Management at the University of Washington, USA. He is the co-author of Introduction to Construction Project Engineering, also published by Routledge.
Table of Contents1. Introduction.
2. Time Value of Money.
3. Depreciation Accounting Techniques.
4. Ownership and Operating Costs.
5. Construction Equipment Cost Estimating.
6. Construction Equipment Project Scheduling.
7. Fundamentals of Earthmoving.
11. Excavators, Draglines, and Clamshells.
12. Trucks and Haulers.
14. Soil Compaction and Stabilization.
15. Soil Compactors.
16. Operational Analysis.
17. Lifting and Loading Equipment.
18. Pile-Driving Equipment.
19. Concrete Equipment.
20. Pumping Equipment.
21. Asphalt Equipment.
22. Equipment Fleet Management.
Appendix A: Glossary.
Appendix B: Conversion Factors.
Appendix C: Interest Tables.