Construction Funding: The Process of Real Estate Development, Appraisal, and Finance / Edition 3by Nathan S. Collier, Courtland A. Collier, Don A. Halperin
Pub. Date: 12/28/2001
A complete rewrite and update of one of the most successful books in Wiley's Morris series of problem-solving references for today's construction practitioners. This new edition, based on current business conditions and economic policy, provides a step-by-step guide through each stage of financing both simple and involved projects.
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 6.18(w) x 9.51(h) x 0.90(d)
Table of Contents
1. Characteristics of Real Estate.
2. Different Types of Business Organizations.
II. THE DEVELOPMENT PROCESS START TO FINISH.
4. The Development Process: An Overview.
5. Market Studies, Site Feasibility Analysis, and Selection.
6. Creating the Project Pro Forma.
7. The Appraisal.
8. Sources of Financing, the Loan Application Process, and Term Sheets.
9. The Commitment.
10. Closing the Loan: The Note, Mortgage, Construction Loan Agreement, and Unconditional Guaranty.
III. CASH FORECASTS AND THE TIME VALUE OF MONEY.
11. How to Forecast Cash Needs During Construction.
12. Basic How-to-Do-it Time Value of Money Calculations.
Appendix A: Exhibit A-1. Real Estate Promissory Note.
Exhibit A-2. Mortgage and Security Agreement.
Exhibit A-3. Construction Loan Agreement.
Exhibit A-4. Real Estate Unconditional Guaranty.
Appendix B: Exhibit B-1. The Gainesville Sun.
Exhibit B-2. Apartment complex put on hold.
Exhibit B-3. Hidden Lake gets approval.
Appendix C: Interest Tables.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews