Consumer Guides eBook on How To Have A Perfect Boating Experience - The Last Ingredient For Fun In The Sun ... by Self Improvement
Lets start by identifying what exactly certain boats are. Sometimes the terminology can get lost on beginners, so well look at some of the most common boats and what they're called.
These boats are exactly what the name implies. They are meant to be used for fishing. Most fishing boats are powered by outboard motors, and many also have a trolling motor mounted on the bow.
Bass boats can be made of aluminum or fiberglass. Aluminum is lighter and easier to maneuver thus requiring a smaller motor than would be required of a fiberglass boat.
An aluminum boat is easier to transport and requires a smaller vehicle when towing on a trailer.
The most common size of fishing boats range between 16 and 20 feet long and provide
anywhere between 50 and 200 horse power in the motors. Almost all will have bait and fish well for storing your catch as well as separate compartments to store rods, reels, and tackle.
Aluminum bass boats can be a little cheaper than the fiberglass variety with prices between $7,000 and $30,000 new depending on the package you choose. The most popular size of aluminum fishing boats is 17 feet with a 50 horsepower motor.
These are great boats to choose when you like to enjoy leisurely boating with a lot of people. They are lightweight vessels designed to make maximum use of space. They have wide open decks with lots of seating so they can accommodate large numbers of people.
Pontoon boats have a variety of uses. You can use them for fishing, cruising, and over night trips. Depending on the size of motor you have, its not uncommon to be able to use a pontoon boat for skiing or tubing as well.
In this book, you will learn about:
* Boat Safety
* Boating With Children
* Getting a Boating License - A Quick Tutorial
* Boating Etiquette For Guests
* Boating Accidents - Causes And What It Means To You
* Boating Recreation Sports
* Boating Schools
* Joining Boating Clubs - Fun And Friends On The Water
* Boating Equipment - How To Choose
* Boating Holidays
* Boating Supplies - The Last Ingredient For Fun In The Sun
* A Brief History Of Kayaking
* Kayaking: Where To Find Your Kayak
* Ocean Kayaking
* White Water Kayaking
* Kayaking: Kayak Design For Today
* Kayaking: A Basic How To
* Kayaking: Different Kinds Of Kayaks
* Surf Kayaking
* Kayaking: Benefits Of A Pedal Kayak
* Kayaking: Racing In Your Kayak
* Kayaking For Fun And Leisure
* Kayaking Adventures
* Getting A Boat Loan: Tips, Ideas, Advice
* Key steps
* Types Of Loans Vary
* Be Even More Careful
* Ski Boating
* Aluminum Boat Repair: Tips For Getting The Job Done
* Free Boat Building Plans - Boat Project On The Cheap
* How To Find A Good Boat Repair Shop
* Kinds Of Boats
* Buying A Used Boat
* Boat Maintenance
* Emergency Boat Repair