Consumer Law 101: The TextVookby Dr. Vook Ph.D and Charles River Editors
professor who explains everything you need to know about loan regulations to fair credit
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Find out everything you need to know about consumer law with this eBook."Consumer Law 101: The TextVook," presents consumer law in an easy-to-digest format. This TextVook contains 4,000 words written and curated by Ivy League graduates, and stars Dr. Vook Ph.D., a smart
professor who explains everything you need to know about loan regulations to fair credit reporting.
Whether youâ€™re interested in studying law, brushing up on a course you took years ago, or just fascinated about how consumer law, you will advance your knowledge with this eBook.
Gain knowledge in key areas by reading these insightful chapters:
- Consumer Protection Laws: Why Do We Need Them?
- The Federal Agencies and Their Powers
- Unfair and Deceptive Practices
- Truth in Lending
- Overview of the Federal Debt Collection Practices Act
- Prohibited Debt Collection Practices Under the FDCPA/States
- Fair Credit Reporting
- Consumers' Remedies
- Vook Inc.
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 75 KB
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews