Want it by Wednesday, September 26
Order now and choose Expedited Shipping during checkout.
Same Day shipping in Manhattan. See Details
Contemporary Chemistry: A Practical Approach by Leonard Saland
This comprehensive guide gives you lesson plans, activities, and tests for two sequential, semester-long chemistry courses. It is designed to work with our student book Contemporary Chemistry.
- Each lesson plan features:
- a DO NOW section to engage students as soon as they get to class
- instructional objectives
- an aimfor that class period
- a motivational application
- questions or demonstrations to help students draw valid conclusions
- homework assignments
- You also get term calendars, weekly tests, and complete answer keys.
|Product dimensions:||8.30(w) x 10.70(h) x 0.40(d)|
|Age Range:||14 - 18 Years|