Contemporary Fixed Prosthodontics is a comprehensive and user-friendly text designed to keep your dental students engaged in the learning process. It features a strong basic science foundation followed by practical clinical applications in fixed prosthodontics. Procedures are presented in an organized, systematic manner and are enhanced by more than 2,800 superb illustrations, many in 2- colour.
NEW TO THIS EDITION:
- Two new chapters; Diagnostic Casts and Related Procedures (Chapter 2) and Evaluation, Characterization, and Glazing (Chapter 30).
- Increased and updated coverage on implant prosthodontics
- Thorough updating of all infection control policies and procedures
- Increased emphasis on esthetics providing expanded discussion of colour science and shade selection
- Organisation follows AADS curriculum guidelines for fixed prosthodontics
- Provides hundreds of step-by-step procedures in an easy-to-read format
- High-quality photographs and drawings illustrate procedures and techniques Includes valuable appendices in dental materials and equipment
- Inclusion of inlays and onlays reflects the latest trend to include restorative procedures in prosthodontic programs
Greater emphasis on the relationship between periodontics and prosthodontics
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Edition description:||Older Edition|
|Product dimensions:||8.80(w) x 11.10(h) x 2.00(d)|
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 History Taking and Clinical Examination.
Chapter 2 Diagnostic Casts and Related Procedures.
Chapter 3 Treatment Planning.
Chapter 4 Principles of Occlusion.
Chapter 5 Periodontal Consideration.
Chapter 6. Mouth Preparation.
Section 2 Clinical Procedures - Part 1
Chapter 7. Principles of Tooth Preparation.
Chapter 8 Complete Cast Crown Preparation.
Chapter 9 Metal-Ceramic Crown Preparation.
Chapter 10 Partial Veneer Crown, Inlay and Onlay Preparation.
Chapter 11 Tooth Preparation.
hapter 12. Restoration of Endodontically Treated tooth.
Chapter 13 Implant-Supported Fixed Prostheses.
Chapter 14 Tissue Management
Chapter 15 Provisional Restorations.
Section 3. Laboratory Procedures.
Section 4 Clinical Procedures Part 2.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews