Contracts, 1995: Cases and Materials / Edition 5 available in Paperback
- Pub. Date:
- Foundation Press, Incorporated, The
The Fifth Edition of Farnsworth's Contracts features rich and varied text and note materials in addition to significant cases. Select cases are introduced by text. "Mistake as a ground for avoiding a contract" now appears in Chapter 8, in conjunction with material on commercial impracticability and frustration.
The Fifth Edition also carries forward, and enhances, opportunities for teachers to put before students the ethical responsibilities of attorneys and the consequences of neglecting such responsibilities.
Table of Contents1. Basis for Enforcing Promises
2. The Bargaining Process
3. The Requirement of a Writing for Enforceability: The Statute of Frauds
4. Policing the Bargain
5. Remedies for Breach
6. Finding the Law of Contract
7. Performance and Breach
8. Basic Assumptions: Mistake, Impracticability and Frustration
9. Third Party Beneficiaries
10. Assignment and Delegation