Control and Security of E-Commerce / Edition 1 available in Hardcover
- Explores the components of e-commerce (including EDI).
- Shows the risks involved when using an e-commerce system.
- Provides controls for protecting an e-commerce site (e.g., securing financial transactions and confidential transactions).
- Provides COSO compliant audit approach.
- Provides risk/control tables and checklists.
- Technical topics are discussed in simple user-friendly language.
|Product dimensions:||6.40(w) x 9.65(h) x 0.65(d)|
About the Author
Gordon E. Smith is the President of Canaudit, Inc., an auditing seminar development and presentation firm. He has twenty-eight years of audit experience.
His areas of expertise include networks, information security, operating systems, and client/server environments. Smith is a regular speaker at conferences and seminars worldwide, and received the 2002 Wasserman Award for outstanding achievement in information audit and security.
Date of Birth:June 5, 1884
Date of Death:October 17, 1957
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Introduction.
Chapter 2. Legal Issues Related to E-Commerce.
Chapter 3. Information Security: Overview.
Chapter 4. Certificates and Non-Repudiation.
Chapter 5. Protecting the E-Commerce Environment.
Chapter 6. Protecting E-Commerce Data.
Chapter 7. Auditing an E-Commerce Application.