Liberals control congress and the White House. Next on the agenda: your life.
If the Obama administration has one overriding objectivetying together health care “reform,” non-stop meddling in the economy, and hard-Left Supreme Court appointmentsit is that big government should make decisions for you. When it comes to how you live your life, Washington bureaucrats know best.
Or so they tell us.
Nationally syndicated columnist Terence P. Jeffrey tells a different story. Jeffrey reveals how liberals are trying to transform America from the limited government of the Founding Fathers into the unlimited government of liberal control freaks.
Jeffrey dissects the relentless liberal attack on every freedom the Founders fought to secure for us, from where and how you live, to your right to criticize your representatives, to what you believe and teach your own children.
In Control Freaks Jeffrey exposes:
* How the Obama administration wants to limit your freedom of speechespecially your right to political speech
* How Obamacare sets the stage for a fed eral takeover of the economy
* Why Obama is putting the power of life and death into the hands of federally funded scientists
* How liberal judges are deciding that the government has a right to indoctrinate your children
* Why Obama believes traditional American self-reliance is passéand you need to be shepherded by bureaucrats
* How Obama and his liberal friends in Congress, running annual deficits that exceed a trillion dollars, think they can plan your retirement better than you can
Provocativeand thoroughly researched and documented Control Freaks sounds the alarm that Barack Obama and the liberal establishment are stealing our libertiesand shows why we need to wake up and do something about it while they can still be stopped.
|Product dimensions:||6.20(w) x 9.10(h) x 1.20(d)|
About the Author
Terence P. Jeffrey, who was born in San Francisco, California, holds a bachelor’s degree in English from Princeton University. He is Editor-in-Chief of CNSNews.com, editor at large of Human Events , and a columnist with the Creators Syndicate. He was the national campaign manager for Patrick J. Buchanan’s 1996 presidential campaign, when Buchanan won the New Hampshire primary. He and his wife Julie and their five children live in the Virginia suburbs outside Washington, D.C.
Read an Excerpt
List of Ten Ways Liberals Want to Ruin Your Life
health care retirement behavior businesses education property end-of-life decisions speech movement conscious