A front row seat to a fascinating conversation with God, Jesus, and other biblical characters answering important questions women have regarding life and faith.
A Conversation with God for Women allows readers a one-on-one dialogue with God, his son Jesus, and other important women and men from the Bible as they respond to questions and concerns relevant to the Christian faith. The questions, in some cases challenging, address the issues and tensions specifically felt by women. Each answer, designed for both believers and seekers, is based on Scripture and written with the warmth and intimacy of a Heavenly Father relating to His child.
- existence and nature of God
- Jesus, Virgin birth of God's only Son
- authenticity of Scripture
- meaning in and unique challenges of a woman's life
- power and purpose of prayer
- importance, realities, and struggles of relationships
- coexistence of good and evil
|Publisher:||Nelson, Thomas, Inc.|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 8.90(h) x 0.70(d)|
About the Author