Bestselling quick-prep Thai course for travelers, now in CD format!
This accessible minicourse provides all the communication skills needed to make the most of a foreign jaunt. In just one weekless time than it takes to get a passportyou can learn enough Thai to conduct typical travelers' transactions with conversational confidence.
Organized into seven units, one for each day of the week, these colorfully illustrated chapters feature:
- Vocabulary and phrase lists for everyday situations such as dining, shopping, and asking for directions
- Accessible grammar points and interactive practice exercises
- An easy-to-navigate vocabulary list for on-the-spot reference
- Dialogues and exercises performed by native speakersnow on CD
- Updated information about ATMs and public phones abroad
About the Author
teaches Thai at the School of Oriental and African Studies University of London
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide