While my wife and I are fortunate enough to have a full kitchen, I do the majority of my cooking and baking in limited space kitchen next to the computer area. Thus I do 90% of my cooking and baking using a toaster oven, microwave, and portable cooktop.
- It's eco-friendly... recipes use energy efficient technique and appliances whenever possible without compromising quality.
- Recipes are designed to use bakeware with lids versus aluminum foil when possible.
- The ingredients are simple... I don't have a drawer full of outdated herbs and spices.
- Because it is the cookbook I use on a daily basis, it's very practical. I didn't create elaborate recipes to impress others, they were created for, and approved by, my wife (my toughest critic).
- And, I developed recipes and techniques for baking no-knead bread and pizza in the toaster oven.
I hope this becomes one of your "can't do without" cookbooks.
Thanks - Steve