In Cooperative Wellness, Dr. Ben Rall answers these questions and more by stripping a complicated and controversial issue down to its core and searching for the truth that lies within.
If you long for better health for yourself and your loved ones, if you're an employer or employee who's concerned about the health of your business and those you work with, if you feel discouraged or overwhelmed by the current state of our nation's collective heath - this book is for you.
You'll learn about a powerful, simplified approach that will help you:
• Understand how to work with your body and achieve amazing health
• Put healthcare back in your hands so you can be part of the solution
• Get your best return on investment in today's healthcare model
• Envision what the healthcare of the future really looks like
• View the issue from a perspective that challenges the current paradigm
Cooperative Wellness is receiving praise from professionals and patients alike:
"I have had the blessing of working with the top 'health care revolutionaries' of our day, and have spent the last 15 years helping provide the tools and resources people need to live happy, healthy lives. What Dr. Ben has done with this book has created an opportunity to leap-frog our current failing medical model and put vitalistic, natural, and effective healthcare directly into the hands of millions of people that may never have had access. Read this book, but more importantly, follow the recommendations!" - Dr. Josh Axe, founder of Dr.Axe.com, a leading natural health site
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.22(d)|
About the Author