The Copy, Play & Learn Guitar teaching system engages and educates children as young as 5 in their first steps of learning to play guitar.
· 72 page book
· Lesson plans
· Teaching guide available at https://www.copyplayandlearn.com/teachers-resources
· Additional teacher's resources available at https://www.copyplayandlearn.com/teachers-resources
· Free backing tracks available at https://www.copyplayandlearn.com/free-backing-tracks
As young children are still developing their cognitive and fine motor skills, it can be a challenge for them to physically play guitar and decode the written signs and symbols of music. Copy, Play and Learn addresses a young child's challenges using simple visual techniques to have them play guitar and read music in no time.
Copy Play & Learn:
· Uses simple visualisation, imitation and association methods.
· Isolates and drills one skill at a time.
· Takes finger exercises and turns them into exciting, humorous, and contemporary songs with themes that kids can relate to.
· Eases the stress of mentally processing the pitch and rhythm of different successive notes.
· Uses tunes that are made from a series of visually logical finger patterns which the students imitate.
· Uses short and often repeated musical phrases so children have time to gather their thoughts, process and decode the music after having watched and heard their teacher play them.
· Ensures children see their lessons as being relevant, interesting, and pleasurable.
· Is designed to engage and appeal to children as young as 5 years of age.
Buy now and get ready to revolutionise your guitar teaching strategy for young children.
Related collections and offers
|Product dimensions:||8.27(w) x 11.69(h) x 0.20(d)|
About the Author
Upon graduating from high school, he studied at Newcastle Conservatorium and was awarded a Bachelor of Music Education and Associate Diploma in Music, Australia (AMusA) in Classical Guitar. His interests in the guitar extend to the Jazz, Rock and Country genres where he is also an active participant.
Bryce spent some time as a classroom music teacher but has, since 1988 been teaching guitar as a fulltime profession.
Always looking for new ways to engage his students, Bryce came up with the idea of the Copy, play and Learn Method in 2010 and as a result, the numbers of young guitarists under his tutelage have increased dramatically.