- Pub. Date:
- Professional Publications, Incorporated
The New Classic Engineering Reference
Find the answers to all your engineering questions with Core Engineering Concepts for Students and Professionals. This authoritative reference provides comprehensive coverage of thousands of engineering concepts in one convenient book, making it an essential addition to every engineer’s personal library.
Core Engineering Concepts is a cross-disciplinary reference that can be used by those studying or practicing in any engineering field, including civil, mechanical, electrical, structural, environmental, industrial, or chemical engineering. Written for both students and professionals by an experienced engineer, it incorporates more than 30 years of feedback from hundreds of other engineers.
Students can easily supplement their studies with this broad review of engineering fundamentals, which includes many subjects typically covered in 4- and 5-year engineering degree programs. Equally useful for professional engineers, this definitive reference emphasizes the principles and techniques used on a daily basis, as well as the specialized topics that may be encountered in practice.
The Go-To Reference for Engineering Students and Professionals
· Covers the breadth of a 4-year engineering degree
· Contains civil, mechanical, electrical, chemical, and industrial engineering subjects
· Features 82 chapters covering thousands of engineering concepts
· Contains more than 580 examples with step-by-step solutions
· Presents over 3,700 essential engineering equations and formulas
· References over 780 tables and 315 conversion factors in detailed appendices
· Lists fully defined nomenclature for each chapter
· Includes a comprehensive index
· Atomic Theory
· Computer Programming
· Engineering Licensure
· Engineering Management
· Heat Transfer
· Material Science
· Mechanics of Materials
· Physical Representation
· Systems Analysis
Since 1975 more than 2 million people preparing for their engineering, surveying, architecture, LEED®, interior design, and landscape architecture exams have entrusted their exam prep to PPI. For more information, visit us at www.ppi2pass.com.
|Publisher:||Professional Publications, Incorporated|
|Edition description:||First Edition, New Edition|
|Product dimensions:||8.90(w) x 11.00(h) x 2.30(d)|
|Age Range:||3 Months to 18 Years|