- Unfinished Jump for string quartet, blues harmonica & tabla (from Chamb
- Filisko's Dream, for string quartet, blues harmonica & tabla (from Cham
- Concerto for Alberti Blues Piano, for string quartet & Alberti Blues pi
- Koulangatta, for string quartet & cameo blues harmonica
- Allegro for string quartet, piano, blues harmonica & tabla (from Chambe
- No One's Got Them Like I Do, for string auartet, blues piano, voice & t
- For Solo Violin (from Chamber Blues Suite), Op. 11
- Slow Blues, for string quartet & blues harmonica (from Chamber Blues Su
- Concerto for 2nd Violin, for string quartet (To Howlin' Wolf) (from Cha
- Insecurity, for string quartet, blues harmonica, piano, voice & tabla
- Get it by Monday, January 29 , Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Corky Siegel's Chamber Blues based on 0 ratings. 1 reviews.
This is a fascinating mix of classical and blues music. It was produced by Hans Wurman. Wurman has done much for music: composed, taught, arranged, directed. Wurman is also responsible for introducing the Moog to the United States. Corky Siegal does an incredibly excellent job of bringing some very talented classical musicians together (the ''chamber blues'' part) and mixing it with his own inimitable renditions of the blues.