Written in plain English by two top experts in the field - each with literally hundreds of successful deals under his belt, Corporate Finance and the Securities Laws is the andquot;go toandquot; resource which explains the mechanics of corporate finance together with the statutes that govern each type of deal.
You'll receive expert corporate finance analysis, procedural guidance, and practical securities law pointers every step of the way to help you
- Structure all types of corporate finance deals - from public, private, and offshore offerings to corporate debt restructurings, commercial paper programs, raising capital, and asset-based securities transactions
- Root out problems before corporate finance deals are put in motion, with heads-up input on securities law prohibited practices, potential liabilities, conflicts of interest, due diligence concerns, and other red-flag issues
- Shepherd transactions through the corporate finance regulatory process with a clear understanding of applicable statutes and their implications in real-life situations
- Know what to do when securities law problems crop up - and find clear answers to the countless questions that develop in the course of a corporate finance deal
- Close deals, raising capital in a timely manner and work shoulder to shoulder with clients to accomplish your corporate finance objectives